I was tagged by Mixed Gems so here goes:
1. Me, 2. chairbw, 3. Day 57 – Chillaxing, 4. Day 47 – One Tree Hill, 5. eye, 6. Me, 7. Apple Bottom Jeans Boots with the Fur, 8. poser, 9. apple, 10. No place like home, 11. smile, 12. Black and White Me, 13. Hey its Me, 14. and again – yes i was bored, 15. eyes, 16. Me and my red door
1. Most of my friends know this one but, some may not. I am a huge fan of Astro Boy – the 80’s cartoon created by Tezuka Osamu. I have over the years collected figurines, bags, dvd’s, straws, wallets, stickers etc. I remember being 6 years old and crying when little Astro got his head cut off one episode.
2. I love Jamie Oliver cookbooks, even though I can barely cook anything without burning it. I blame the oven but I think it’s me.
3. I went to my first international act concert in 2008 it was—The Backstreet Boys!! It was a fantastic weekend away, one of my favourite memories.
4. I cried my eyes out when I found out Michael Jackson died, also when Steve Irwin died.
5. I have never been overseas but would love to one day travel to the USA, or Japan.
6. I collect Jeffery Deaver books, I love a good murder mystery, I also collect Baby-Sitters Club books, one day I will finish the collection.
7. I have been going to church (I’m Christian) since I was about 2 years old. It is my life, and my families life, and I love the support and friendship we have there.
8. I wish I could play the drums, I’ve always wanted to learn.
9. I enjoy scrapbooking but haven’t done anything since my daughter was born, she is now 6.
10. I think about things too much and cause myself worry, when there need not be any. Other times I have a genuine reason, like where am I going to find the money for that power bill?!