Next week school holidays begin. While I will relish not having to do the school run (I hate it) it will be a busy time trying to keep all 3 entertained, fed and rested (baby).
So I asked the kids last night for some ideas of what we can do over the holidays, this is what we came up with.
1. Town to fix big boys glasses and then a trip to the library.
2. Museum, I think they have a special dinosaur exhibition at the moment.
3. Treasure Island aka the noisiest place on earth, or germ heaven.
4. Visiting friends. We have lots of friends we could catch up with over the holidays.
5. Visiting my Nan’s. My children are lucky enough to have two great grandparents nearby, it would be good for the kids and my Nan’s to spend some time together.
6. Go to the park. Might be able to incorporate catching up with friends and the park at the same time.
7. A trip to the video shop to hire some movies.
Thankfully all the ideas are relatively cheap and apart from Treasure Island and parking money for town which is nearly as much as Treasure Island entry we shouldn’t have to be out of pocket too much!
What do you do over the school holidays to keep the kids entertained (aside from go mad)?